Chocolate Raspberry Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
1/2 cup raspberry jam
3 cups all purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup vanilla or white chips
Preheat over to 375 degrees
1. In a large mixing bowl (I used my KitchenAid mixer), cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
2. Add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Beat in melted chocolate and raspberries.
4. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in white chocolate chips.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in apart onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.