Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekly Menu

In the process of easing myself step by step back into fitness, today is the day I start sticking to a food plan. For the last week, I was tracking everything I ate. I always try to make smart food choices but I was still indulging a bit. The goal this week is to make every meal clean and work on eating every 3 or so hours. I'm continuing to work on increasing my water intake. Next week, we'll start the exercise!

Mon
Breakfast- Grits and Scrambled Egg Whites
Lunch- baked chicken, salad
Dinner-Pulled Pork Sandwhiches ( slow cooker)

Tues
Breakfast- whole grain Cream of Wheat
Lunch- Pulled Pork left overs
Dinner- Baked Chicken, Quinoa, green beans

Wed
Breakfast- Grits and Scrambled Egg Whites
Lunch- Baked Chicken leftovers, salad
Dinner- Baked Ziti, mixed salad, green beans

Thurs
Breakfast- Egg White Omelet
Lunch- Leftover Ziti
Dinner- Stirfry with brown rice

Fri
Breakfast- Whole Grain Cream of Wheat
Lunch- Chunk Tuna on salad
Dinner- tilapia & veggie packet

Sat
Breakfast- Grits and Scrambled Egg Whites
Lunch- Salad with hard-boiled egg whites
Dinner-chicken tenders with oatmeal crust, salad

Sun
Breakfast-leftovers
Lunch- out
Dinner- Macademia Nut Crusted Pork Chops with brown rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment