Sunday, November 22, 2009

Spiral Ham for Sunday Dinner

Yummm....maybe it's my Southern roots, but you just can't beat a big Sunday dinner. We'll be traveling this week for the holiday so I took advantage of the commissary's sale on spiral ham (.90/lbs) and picked up an 8.5 lbs bone in Spiral cut ham. This will give me the basics for our meals until we leave and I'll have a little bit to freeze for the day we get home.

To glaze today's ham I used honey, brown sugar and a packet of apple cider (the just add water type). We're having oven roasted potatoes and brussels sprouts with it. Super Yum.

Speaking of brussels sprouts. I have a new favorite product. Birds Eye Steamfresh Baby Brussels Sprouts. Single Serving packets. You can steam them in the microwave. Taste like fresh. Healthy eating just doesn't get any easier than that. LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment